Why does NannyBabysitter.co.uk need to collect my information?
NannyBabysitter.co.uk as an advertising forum collects the personal information of our users, in order to provide a customized service to our users by way of sharing the information provided by yourself to other members or visitors to our site
What Information is collected by NannyBabysitter.co.uk?
1. Contact and identification information that includes your name, address, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address.
2. Personal information that includes your marital status, date of birth, gender, nationality, religion, educational history, interests and hobbies and other details related to your personal skills along with any photos that you provide.
3. Documentation regarding your previous work experience, references from previous employer's and educational certificates that you provide.
4. Relationship information related to your preferences, service needs and decision-making, customer service inquiries and feed-back, and other information requested or provided by you.
5. Communication information including messages and chat with other members of the web site.
6. Technological information including your IP address, information on your browser, and which pages you view. Our website also uses "cookies" (small data files placed on your computer by our website that allows the site to identify you and track your visit).
We use third party company products to analyze traffic to the website and to count the number of users that visit a page. These products may use "cookies"
Please note that we use a third party advertising company to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. The advertising company may also collect anonymous information about your visits to our Websites.
How does NannyBabysitter.co.uk use the Information Collected ?
As part of our normal operating procedures NannyBabysitter.co.uk advertises all the information mentioned above on our website. This is done in order to attract potential employers, who will be able to contact you directly by the email address or phone number you provide.
As part of our normal operating procedures NannyBabysitter.co.uk advertises all the information mentioned above on our website. This is done in order to attract job seekers, who will be able to contact you directly by the email address or phone number you provide.
The information you provide allows us:
Should you choose to suspend advertising or deactivate your account your contact information will be removed from your profile or job listing in search results.
Our Disclosure Policy
How do you get my consent?
Your consent is assumed for the specific purpose of registering at NannyBabysitter.co.uk, and your consent is assumed when providing us with your personal information, or you buy any of NannyBabysitter.co.uk’s services with your credit card. Should we ask you for your personal information for a secondary reason, you will be notified and have an option to ‘opt out’. By opting out, we will not collect any information to share with other companies. Credit card information is never made public and is used only for the purpose of buying our services.
How do I opt out?
To stop any personal information that may be used for marketing purposes with other companies or to receive newsletters, NannyBabysitter.co.uk offers it users an option to opt out. Simply check the ‘opt out’ box provided.
How can I update, correct my personal information?
In order for NannyBabysitter.co.uk to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible it is essential that updates to personal information are made where and as necessary. This can be done by logging into the site and updating information yourself or by notifying our customer service of any changes who will update information on your behalf.
In order to accommodate changes to products, services, and technology and legal requirements and to ensure the continued protection of your personal information; NannyBabysitter.co.uk may make adjustments to our privacy commitment.
- To understand your needs and to analyze the suitability of our products and services offered to you.
- To manage and maintain our relationship with you by providing requested products and services
- To investigate and adjudicate any dispute or claim which relates to the products or services that we offer to you.
- In order to protect ourselves and the users of our site from error, fraud, theft and damage to our goods and property we can verify your personal information along with messages that you send to other web site members.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To generate your geographical location on a map displayed on the website with your profile or job posting with the use of you ZIP code.
- To indentify your geographical location from your IP address.
- To share your profile details among our users. Your profile details can be sent via email to other members to contact you with either job opportunities or to suitable applicants. When you send a message to other member using our system both your email address and your name is attached to this message.
- To allow NannyBabysitter.co.uk team members to contact you by email or by telephone to offer new services.
- To allow NannyBabysitter.co.uk to send you updates via email regarding new members or job offers on the web site that match your needs.